Monday, December 1, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

I have been tagged by my friend Mama Ant to list 6 unspectacular things about myself. She went with a theme of school supplies that are broken or "went missing"; A theme is certainly not required, but I think I'll go with a food theme. It's lunchtime as I'm starting this list and I'm hungry. ;)

1. I eat chocolate every day.

2. I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate.

3. I always request grape jelly if I am having a sausage biscuit.

4. I don't like peaches.

5. I don't eat peanut butter because if I do, I get low blood sugar. (I really miss PB&Js! And Snickers...and Reece's Cups...)

6. I order the same thing at restaurants nearly every single time. Being adventurous with menu items just isn't my style. If I know I like something, why mess with a good thing? :)


If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! And if you don't have a blog, you can leave your list of 6 unspectactular things about yourself as a comment if you'd like.

2 comments:

Amy Mullis said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. Come back anytime. And anybody who eats chocolate every day is A-OK in my book!

Mama to 12, so far said...

Every. Day. Chocolate? That is your secret to staying thin then? Or is it chasing the boys around because we know Grace is so sweet and no trouble at all right? LOL!!

Thanks for playing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...