Sunday, June 17, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The photography prompts for this week are
  • Meet Me at the Corner
  • Mother Nature Meets Technology
  • One Step at a Time
  • What's Wrong with this Picture?
  • Standing Tall

Meet me at the corner of Sesame Street! I found this toy piece from my childhood while going through my children's old toys this week.

Street sign/lamppost from my childhood Sesame Street apartment building


Did you watch Sesame Street as a child? Do your children watch Sesame Street? I can remember many afternoons where my friend Stephen and I would run together to one of our houses (we were next door neighbors) to watch the show. All three of my children have grown up watching it occasionally, too.


Mother Nature meets technology every time we take a photo with a camera and capture the beauty of God's world around us

Thursday's sunset


...and oftentimes technology gets in the way of what we are able to capture in a photo.


Tuesday's sunset

One step at a time
, we are trying to find a dog I am not allergic to. This is not one of them. :(


Josiah (9) and Grace (6) meeting and playing with the schnoodle puppies we went to visit on Saturday.

What's wrong with this picture? Hmmm...




On our way to and from visiting the schnoodles this weekend, we saw lots of mimosas standing tall--taller than I thought they grew--along the interstate.


Why, yes, we did get stuck in traffic. I took that photo while we were crawling along I-24 in Tennessee.

There were also lots of trees standing tall at the schnoodles' home.




Click on the link below to see others' photographs or to join in the fun!  


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your pictures. What kind of camera do you use? I just posted some sunrise pics myself, but mine were with my sad little camera phone.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! I loved the Bell Choir! I got a good chuckle out of that one. Sorry to hear about the dogs, I know you are sooo disappointed in not getting one. LOL
KIm

Ashley Sisk said...

Love the sky in your second shot.

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

Melissa, my camera is a Kodak EasyShare ZD710. Nothing fancy, but I am grateful to have it. My aunt gave it to my after my last camera died. Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the kind words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...