Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oh, hi! Remember me?

It has been quite a week or two. I've missed you! :) I will write a rambling post soon with pictures from our church's VBS as well as Josiah's birthday party, but first I have to take care of some bloggy business.

You might have seen the button on my left sidebar for Uprinting, an online printing company (and if you get my blog posts by email, you can click here to see it). I recently became a sponsored blogger with Uprinting, which basically means I advertise for them and, in return, they will offer some generous giveaways to my readers as well as some extra perks for me.

I’ll let you know as soon as I have any of those generous giveaways to offer to my readers. :)

This week they are offering me 500 free business cards to help promote my blog! How awesome is that? Thank you, Uprinting!


Why UPrinting.com isn't your average printing company:

Blog Sponsorships:
If you are looking to find a sponsor for your blog, UPrinting.com is definitely interested. We offer giveaways, advertising and more for qualified bloggers.

Non-Profit Sponsorships:
The U-Community Program sponsors hundreds of non-profits and education to improve our local communities.

Social Justice Projects:
The UPrinting Kiva account promotes small business growth in developing countries.

Green Printing:
UPrinting supports a sustainable future by recycling, using non-toxic inks, and offering eco-friendly recycled paper stocks for business cards and postcard printing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...