Thursday, July 23, 2009

You Capture: Black and White

Photobucket



This week’s theme of the You Capture blog carnival hosted by Beth over at I Should Be Folding Laundry is Black and White.

I snapped this one in exchange for Robert getting computer time. He normally doesn't willingly pose, but bribery still works. ;)




This is Josiah in his favorite place. And, yes, he really looks that intense most of his waking hours.



I love the way Grace's eyes look in this shot! Isn't she gorgeous?


Check out I Should Be Folding Laundry for more You Capture participants.

~~~~~

Click here to enter my giveaway to win a 16x20” Rolled Canvas Print!

2 comments:

Meg said...

beautiful indeed!

Julie said...

I love your pics!! The last one is my favorite ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...