Thursday, June 18, 2009

You Capture: Emotion

Photobucket



This week’s theme of the You Capture blog carnival hosted by Beth over at I Should Be Folding Laundry is Emotion.


Emotion? Yeah, we've got that.


Sad...

More sadness...the hide-your-little-red-face kind...



Content and happy...



This is the only staged one. I asked Grace to show me her mad face...Her real mad face isn't quite as cute. ;) But she really does crinkle her forehead and nose like this.



Sad...




Excited...





Happy to be with the Wii...



Calm...


Silly... (Is silliness an emotion? It is around here. And we see a lot of it.)


Check out I Should Be Folding Laundry for more You Capture participants.

Click here to see my previous You Capture photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAWWW... A couple of the pics almost made me cry. Of coarse I looked at the rest and smiled instead. They are sooooo cute.

Sharron

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...