Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You Capture: Yellow


Photobucket

This week's theme for You Capture is Yellow. Yellow is not my specialty, so I thought I would ask Grace for some help. ;)

Yellow, through the eyes of an exuberant four year old girl, who says yellow is...

"Delicious!"

Honeysuckle.

"Gorgeous!"


And really fun to run through...



Check out other yellow entries at I Should Be Folding Laundry, and join in on the fun!

~~~~~

Check out my giveaway for a 24x36 inch vinyl banner!
This giveaway ends May 26th.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Great pictures I like the one where your kiddo is running through the field!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Picture of Grace running through the dandilions.--Sharron

The Mommy said...

I love the last picture. Nice captures of yellow:)
Do visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...