Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Works For Me Wednesday: "Be Ready" Morning List

This year, I made a "Be Ready" list for my younger two kids (ages 11 and 7).  It's posted in the kitchen as well as in their bedroom as a reminder of what they need to do to be ready to start school, as well as a reminder of what school work they can begin either together or on their own before I'm available. 

Because they still need to be reminded.  Every day.




* I added "Bed made" after taking this photo.  Every time they look at me blankly and ask, "What do I still need to do?" I count off these first 5 things on my fingers.  Maybe one day they will be able to look at their own fingers and remember 5 things, too. 

Until then, I can still refer my forgetful kiddos to the "Be Ready" list, and that works for me!

Check out We Are THAT Family for more Works For Me Wednesday posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...