Sunday, September 29, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I'm joining in on Scavenger Hunt Sunday after taking a few weeks off!  This week's scavenger hunt items were

  • Rule of thirds
  • Made me smile
  • Lines
  • Alone
  • Together


Rule of thirds
I love the translucency of the butterfly's wings...and love that I actually got a shot with the wings spread open.



Made me smile
This little angel statue in a local church's garden made me smile...



Lines
A dragonfly decided our clothes line would be a perfect resting spot.


(And now I get a little lazy with my interpretations...)

Alone
I was alone when I took this shot...


Together
And I went out to eat together with my husband thanks to my Secret Sister's gift for our 18th anniversary earlier this month...a gift card to Longhorn!  This was the shot I took as we arrived at the restaurant.




Click on the link below to see others' photographs or to join in on the fun!  




2 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Wow your butterfly and dragon fly shots are awesome! i also love your clouds photos!

Ida said...

Lots of beautiful shots here. The dragonfly and butterfly shots were wonderful. - Such pretty clouds too. I love sky shots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...