Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday: Swag Bucks



I have recently begun using Swag Bucks to earn...well, Swag Bucks. These Swag Bucks can be redeemed for lots of things, but I the whole reason I started with this was because I found out that you can redeem your SBs for $5 Amazon.com gift cards!

Get started:
It's easy to sign up for Swag Bucks. Click here to start an account. Clicking on the links I'm including in this post will benefit me because I will be the one referring you. However, if you have a friend who already has a Swag Bucks account, find out their referral code and use their information. After you set up your account, spread the word via email, Facebook, or your blog--when you refer someone, you earn up to 1000 of the Swag Bucks they earn if they use your referral code. A family would share an account.

Earn Swag Bucks: When you do an online search, always do your search through the Swag Bucks site. The easiest way to do this and earn SBs consistently is to download their Swag Bucks toolbar. With the toolbar, you can stay logged in to Swag Bucks and easily do your online searches without even having to think about it. One advantage of the toolbar is that it "remembers" what you have typed before (for instance, "Facebook"). Plus, you earn 1 SB each day just for having the toolbar. (You also earn 1 SB each day for visiting the Surveys page and for voting in the Daily Poll.) If you do not want to download the toolbar, you can still go to swagbucks.com and do your searches from there.

There are other ways you can earn Swag Bucks, but I earn the vast majority of my SBs through the SBs that are randomly awarded for searches. I started with Swag Bucks in September, and don't do that many searches online. Still, so far I have redeemed SBs for three $5 Amazon.com gift cards and I'm already back up to over 300 SBs in my account.

$15 to spend on Amazon.com for doing nothing more than searching online? That
works for me!

Do you do Swag Bucks? Do you have any hints to share?

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yay for SwagBucks!!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Swagbucks is awesome isn't it?

I have a great post on it here that might be of help to you too. :)
http://marnisorganizedmess.blogspot.com/2010/05/swagbucks-is-way-to-get-free-christmas.html

Happy Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...