Monday, September 3, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week's photo scavenger hunt items were:

  1. Candid
  2. Toys
  3. Any of the five senses
  4. Batteries
  5. Half


Candid

You can call them candid shots...I call it stalking.  ;)

I stalked my children this week, catching Josiah (10) going down our driveway on his skateboard.

 
I caught Grace (6) sleeping on my bed...


and climbing a tree...

She was a little worried here, wondering the best way to climb back down.

and racing around our driveway on her bike.


I caught Robert (15) playing new music at our computer. 


I don't know how I managed to get this shot--he's actually looking at the camera and smiling, all at the same time.  It's not exactly a candid, but he's smiling, so I had to include it.  :)




Toys

Who needs toys when you have a dog to hug


and mimic...


and mimic some more?  (All because I said Josiah looked like Bono with his black camouflage shirt...)


And who needs toys when you have a tree to climb?



Yep--she managed to get down by herself.
 
Any of the five senses

On Saturday, we went to a free Christian concert event called Celebrate Freedom.  There were all the sights and sounds of the concerts

plus carny food.  My dear, sweet husband braved the always incredibly long line for funnel cakes! 


During part of the concert, I found my youngest children plugging their ears...and that tickled me, since they are among the loudest children I know.  ;)




Batteries

There are several things that dogs require; fortunately, batteries isn't one of them.  (That was just my attempt to include this sweet photo of Grace and Bono.  It didn't turn out anything like I wanted it to, but I love their looks of mutual adoration.)





Half

Our 6 year old looks to be about half the size of our 5 month old puppy. (Bono really does outweigh Grace but I couldn't tell you by how much.)




Click on the link below to see others' photographs or to join in the fun!  


5 comments:

Ida said...

Wonderful set.
I think your Candid shots were the most fun.
Also like the 5 Senses with the Carnival shot.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures makes the everyday things beautiful*

Krukow Family said...

Love the batteries shot...so true...there are so little things these days that don't use batteries...

Robyn said...

What would we do without our beloved pets? Looks like Bono is a keeper.

Looks like there is never a dull moment at your house, Amy. Your daughter has beautiful eyes!

Michelle said...

Lol...about stalking. Fun photos, the mimic shot is my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...