Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just think of it as an encore performance...

I have some more Andrew Peterson for you--one serious; the other...notsomuch. :)

I'll give you the humorous one first: A song about cheese. And not just any cheese, but it's the gooey white cheese you get at Mexican restaurants. Intrigued? Well, you should be. Check it out! You will laugh and then laugh some more. :)

On a more serious note, this next one is a song I would recommend to our praise and worship leader if I thought I had the spiritual gift of song selection.

Oh, I kid
.

(But I also would be glad to loan him our Andrew Peterson CDs...)




Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 (NKJV)


Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”
Revelation 21:5 (NKJV)


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...