Monday, November 26, 2012

The Tooth Fairy is Coming to Town

I was beginning to wonder if my girl would ever work one of her loose front teeth out.  Grace's two bottom front teeth have been loose for a while, and the two permanent teeth have already come in behind them...

and Grace has been reluctant to wiggle the baby teeth.  She has been so reluctant that she had started talking about how she was going to be like a shark, with more than one row of teeth.  Seriously.

However...

...tonight, with much less drama than either Jason or I expected, Grace lost a tooth!

Grace (6)

And, as you can see here, she doesn't really have a gap because of the grown-up teeth hiding behind her baby teeth. 


Whoo hoo!  Way to go, Grace!

Now, do it again.   Soon.   Please.  :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had NO idea losing teeth would result in so much drama. :) My 6 y/o thinks losing one is like losing a limb or something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...