Monday, November 12, 2012

The Cemetery

During the 13 years we've lived here, I have driven past a certain cemetery nearly every week.  Each time, I've thought, "I should stop sometime to take a picture of that."  The afternoon sun hitting the trees along the road through the cemetery looks so pretty--especially in the fall.  Last Friday, I actually drove through the cemetery to get the shot...this shot.

 

And it only took me 13 years.





I love the look of this silhouette shot of the cemetery.  (Jason, however, thinks it looks a bit creepy.)





What do you think of cemeteries?  Do you think they are peaceful, creepy, or somewhere in between?

This post is linked to 5 Minutes for Mom and Sarah Halstead at The Naptime Momtog for Wordless Wednesday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Creepy! :) I like the third picture, though...

Anonymous said...

I love cemeteries. I feel like they're rich with so much history.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...