Sunday, November 4, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week's scavenger hunt items were
  1. Wild
  2. Welcome
  3. Adventure
  4. Vibrant
  5. Classic

Since we couldn't make a quick trip to Wild Adventures (Grace's absolute favorite vacation destination), I decided to go a different direction with a few of these scavenger hunt items, especially when I found Grace recreating a scene from the life of Laura Ingalls Wilder with classic Duplo Blocks.

Talk about a wild adventure...growing up as a pioneer girl! 

Grace (6) rather apologetically said that Jack the bulldog had to be a tiger here.  Pa and Ma are leading the ponies Pet and Patty, and Mary, Laura, and Carrie are in the back in the wagon.


Our sometimes wild


and usually goofy puppy Bono loves to run around our backyard.



My well-worn, stone-look welcome mat


and my most favorite wreath welcome visitors to our home.



I have some vibrant yarn peeking out of my crochet bag--I have now made two very colorful berets for two lovely young ladies with this yarn.  (Maybe I should add that the girls picked out this yarn...)


And, last but not least, there are the beautiful vibrant fall colors that surround us at the moment...




Click on the link below to see others' photographs or to join in the fun!  


2 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

fun photos! I love the Laura Ingalls Wilder set-up!

Miranda said...

Little House was always one of my favorites, so that photo is really fun. Love the dog and the fall leaf pictures as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...