Sunday, November 25, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week's scavenger hunt items are:

  • Home/Thankful
  • In the kitchen
  • Couple
  • Bubbles
  • Trees

HOME/THANKFUL

There is so much to be thankful for...

Photo taken July 2011

Thank You for the cross, Lord.
Thank You for the price You paid.
Bearing all my sin and shame, 
In love You came and gave amazing grace.

~Worthy Is the Lamb by Hillsong


IN THE KITCHEN

Snickerdoodles fresh from the oven...Yum!


I'm including this next photo not for the shot but to share the idea:  this is my "double boiler."  I have a metal mixing bowl sitting on top of heated water in a pan that the mixing bowl will...float...inside.  This worked very well for keeping the chocolate melted!  (I dipped marshmallows in the chocolate, in case you are wondering.)  Just be careful of the steam escaping from the pan!  



COUPLE

These are a couple of mischievous boys.



BUBBLES

Bubbles in a paper weight...



TREES

Um...yeah...this is where I went a little crazy.







Trees seemingly dwarfed by tall grass.

Click on the link below to see others' photographs or to join in the fun!  




3 comments:

Jen said...

Yum. Snickerdoodles and chocolate. I'm feeling an urge to lick my computer screen.

Anonymous said...

Love them all -especially the mischievous boys.

Seizing My Day said...

Love your first shot! fabulous!
and the trees... *sigh*... really compared to me and my tree photo album... you didn't go crazy at all... =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...