Thursday, November 29, 2012

The best of all is, God is with us

These are some photos from a trip we took to see family earlier this year.  We stopped by their church, and this quote by John Wesley was on the wall:


I went a little crazy taking pictures of the church during our visit...because that's what I do.  :)

February 2012

The stained glass windows...





The lights...



Yes, the lights.  I like interesting light fixtures.



Does that make me strange?  (Don't answer that.)



Josiah played a few pieces on the piano...with permission.




And I took pictures of the piano.


 Grace (5 at the time) checked out the playground with my dad


and stabled her horse Johnny.



This Christmas, and all through the year, remember...

"The best of all is, God is with us."
John Wesley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May be my all time favorite post**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...