Saturday, January 15, 2011

Still with the snow and ice

Let's see...it started snowing on Sunday, so that makes this Day Seven with snow (ice) on the ground.


Which is at least five days too long for most of us in Georgia.


...Especially since there are still some icy stretches of road in the more rural parts of our area.


Even with the ice, it was wonderful to spend part of my time outside with no coat on, with the high reaching the upper 40s!

What's the weather like in your area?

All photos were taken on Day Seven, so I'm not joking about there still being snow and ice on the ground.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

You're giving me free reign here to complain about our weather?! Don't worry, I won't! I hope everything melts soon for you!

Anonymous said...

Just makes me cold looking at these - I need some Hot Cocoa...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...