Thursday, May 21, 2009

You Capture: Sweet

Photobucket
This week’s theme of the You Capture blog carnival hosted by Beth over at I Should Be Folding Laundry is Sweet.

Easy. :)
A sweet princess holding her baby bear:

Saturday night was spent at a Casting Crowns concert at the Women of Joy conference in Charleston, South Carolina. Sweet!

Josiah reading a Henry and Mudge book to Grace (and she's ready with another one):



And my favorite picture of the week...Grace potty training herself. ;) Whoo hoo!!



I've been hearing for years that girls are easier than boys to potty train...and let me just say, I was due for an easy child to potty train. And she has been easy! I still have her in a diaper at night because I like my sleep, but she's completely dry, completely taking herself to the potty, during the day. Way to go, Grace!
Check out I Should Be Folding Laundry for more You Capture participants.

~~~~~
Click here to see my previous You Capture photos.

12 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

the first shot is very sweet

Unknown said...

I just love the first one! How perfect!!! What a beautiful little girl!

Congrats on the easy potty training, too!

Heather D said...

Poor little sweetie with the boo boo! But so cute!

april said...

I love the one of them reading!!

Kathleen said...

What a beautiful little Princess you have! The first picture is just sooo sweet!

Dannielle said...

My favorite is of Josiah reading to Grace. Those will be the ones you cherish years down the road. Whoo hoo to Grace and potty training. I'm not looking forward to the next round of that. But I have a little while I guess. :)

Andrea @ The Train To Crazy said...

I love this post. Such sweet children. And let me just give you a high five on the easy potty training. My second was a piece of cake and I KNOW that was a little gift to me from God ;)

Julie From Inmates said...

I like all of your shots. Casting crowns sounds like a sweet treat!!! Your kiddos are adorable, but I figure you already know that =)

Corey~living and loving said...

lots of sweet. congrats on the potty training. :)

The Animator's Wife said...

Fun concert, I'm so jealous. And there is nothing sweeter than saying GOODBYE to diapers. So true!

Alice said...

that first picture is my absolute favorite of all i've looked at here today! so sweet and precious!

Prairie Lady said...

#1 and #3 are my favorites

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...