Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You Capture: Color


Photobucket


This week’s theme of the You Capture blog carnival hosted by Beth over at I Should Be Folding Laundry is Color.

Colorful sunsets from my back yard:




A beautiful glowing sky over my church:



Grace with her red, red lips after eating a red popsicle the nurse gave her at the end of her ER visit because, as the nurse said, "She deserved it!" after a total of eight stitches:


Grace's beautiful blue eyes, delicate pink lips, and peaches-and-cream complexion:




All week I had been trying to get this kind of picture from Grace. I finally succeeded when I took a picture of her with her bandage off...that's why I cropped it so closely for the blog. :)


Purple is my favorite color, especially those in-between shades that are nearly blue:


Check out I Should Be Folding Laundry for more You Capture participants.

Click here to see my previous You Capture photos.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace looked wore out after her ER Visit. Still beautiful though.

Sharron

Heidi said...

Great pics! Grace has beautiful blue eyes indeed

Erin said...

I love the sky over your church, and I agree that Grace has beautiful blue eyes.

Cascia Talbert said...

Your photos are beautiful! I love the sunset.

Jessi said...

Love The steeple silhouetted against the reddish purplish sky!

Unknown said...

these are ALLL great pictures, poor Grace, she is still gorgeous even AFTER an ER trip!

Shae said...

Great job. You have a little cutie!

Heather D said...

Popsicle lipstick! So cute!

tiarastantrums said...

love your flowers - and 8 STITCHES!!!!!! what happened???

Bacardi Mama said...

Beautiful captures.

nell@shesnaps.com said...

Love the one with the church and the sky!

Nell
SheSnaps.com

april said...

Those all awesome shots!

Alice said...

great shots - i love the one of your church with the brilliant, beautiful colors over it :O). sorry Grace got hurt - she's so adorable - good shots of her. thanks for sharing this week.

i have my color shots posted now. feel free to come visit and check them out. leave me a comment so i'll know you were there :O). thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...