Thursday, March 5, 2009

They're baaaack!

Thank you so much for your prayers for Dad and Kathleen's big trip (Israel and Egypt)! They arrived safely back home today. They are heading out now to have lunch at their favorite BBQ Shack...Kathleen says it's been a while since they've eaten pork. ;) I can't wait to hear all about their trip!


~~~~~


I would also like to mention the radio debut of my pastor tonight (Thursday, March 5th) at 8:30 p.m. on WMVV (New Life FM 90.7 on the dial). For those of you outside of the Atlanta listening area, you can hear the broadcast live by going to http://www.newlife.fm/. The name of the radio program is Impact. Let me know if you listen in!


~~~~~


While I'm talking about my pastor...Please read this devotional he recently posted. If you would like to receive his devotionals by email, you can sign up by entering your email address in the box at the top of the sidebar on his blog.

1 comment:

Dannielle said...

I am so glad to hear your parents arrived home safely. I know that part of the world is very volitile right now... But oh how I wish I was able to go and experience it!

I also wanted you to know I think you posted your pastor's devotional just for me. Oh my goodness... how it spoke to me in my current situation. I am claiming and believing that God does have a great plan for our lives and am refusing to have one more negative thought about living here with my mother in law... And let me just say... PRAY for me with that. It's really HARD. LOL

Love you and all your beautiful family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...