I received this award from my imaginary friend* Julie at From Inmates to Playdates a few days ago and, like a bad imaginary friend, I suddenly seemed to disappear from the bloggy world and didn't accept my award. My apologies, Julie! But I am back now, and I gratefully accept this Sisterhood award.
This award goes to those who display great attitude or gratitude in their blog. I am honored to have been chosen for this award by Julie! Thank you!
In order to accept this award, here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs who you feel are worthy of this award by displaying great attitude or gratitude in their blog! OK, I don't have 10, but Julie didn't either! :)
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within this post.
4. Let your nominees know about the award by commenting on their blog.
5. Link back to the person who gave you this award.
Here are my
1. Mama Ant at Ants on a Farm, who has a new baby I have not yet seen in person, I am sad to say. But he's adorable!!
2. Dawn at My Home Sweet Home.
3. Elizabeth, a.k.a. BusyMomof10, at Yes.they're.all.ours.
4. Donna at Life of Drama Mama.
5. Dannielle at 50 Fingers & 50 Toes.
And one of the things I am most grateful for is that all of these ladies are my SISTERS in Christ! Check out these blogs and see why I love reading them. :)
* "Imaginary friend" is the term my husband uses for people I have met online but have never met in person or talked to on the phone...and they may or may not even know that I exist. :)
My 100th blog post is approaching quickly, and along with the semi-traditional post of 100 things about myself, I will also have a giveaway at that time. To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment on my 100th post when I post it.
You can have another chance to win if you receive my blog posts by email (see the top of my sidebar to enter your email address) or if you are a follower (see my sidebar and click “Follow“). Leave an additional comment telling me that you receive my posts by email or that you are a follower. Comments will remain open until next Thursday at 10:00 p.m., at which time I will pick a winner using Random dot org.
* If I don’t know you in real life, please send me your email address by going to my profile and clicking on “Email” and I will be the only one to see it. Alternatively, you can leave your email address or website address within your comment.
* If you already receive my posts by email, click on the title of the post to go to my blog and leave your two comments by clicking on "Comments." Be sure to leave two comments, since you already receive my posts by email!