Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Little Gym Dawg


This is Grace when she was 8 months old, before all of the curls came in. When she was on her belly, she would push up into a split until she was in a sitting position! Seriously...This is not posed--there was only the conscious effort I made to catch her in a full split while she was wearing this particular outfit. ;)  Just look at all of that sweet chubbiness! What do you think...future gymnast?

Visit 5 Minutes for Mom or Wordless Wednesday for more Wordless Wednesday participants.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest thing!! I am amazed (and envious!) at her flexibility, too :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how cute! We're in Ga too! My son would love the Big G!

Ann On and On... said...

I see gold in her future. (Olympics) Cute photo...


I'm having a Valentine's give-a-way on my blog, come on over and check it out. :D

Anonymous said...

She looks like an itty bitty female Jason in these photos to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...