Thursday, December 4, 2008

I have a confession to make...

I am raising a child obsessed with lip balm.

Actually, it's not really that strange, is it? But I have pictures so I will continue. :)

Grace puts it on at breakfast...


While sitting around doing nothing...


While watching her brother play on his "laptop"...


This is her third tube of lip balm in just a few weeks! She's definitely a fan of the scented kind. (Not that she eats it, right?) Maybe Santa will bring her some in her stocking...
(Did you notice that she's a lefty like her brother Josiah?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute, and funny - I have 3 girls and we have a million lip balms around here, and they totally ignore them ...

Anonymous said...

Hey I think that is my favorite kind (avon care deeply). Amanda always went through the flavored kind really quick to. Of coarse they didn't eat it ;o).

--Sharron

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...