Thursday, August 9, 2012

Time for a change


Every once in a while, Robert (15) will peer over my shoulder while I'm blogging and tell me, "You really need to update those pictures on your blog."  (Translation:  "I don't look like that anymore.")


He was right--while I updated the kids' ages with each birthday, I didn't update the photos.  This is how old the photos were:



Robert...when he was 12



Josiah...when he was 7




Grace...when she was 3




They were so cute and little!  Now you can see how much they have grown!


Robert (15)




Josiah (10)




Grace (6)

I found that I really need to make Josiah take serious photos every now and then--most of the photos I have of him are "action shots" (where I may or may not have the back of his head), or goofy faces.  In just a few short years, he will be accusing me of never taking good pictures of him because he is the middle child.  ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...