Entering to win is easy...simply leave a comment on this post. (If you receive my blog posts via email, click on the title "Giveaway: 250 Die Cut Business Cards" and scroll down to the bottom of the post. Click on "# Comments" and leave a comment in the box that will appear.) If you subscribe to my blog via email or a reader--either currently or as a new subscriber-- you can leave an additional comment letting me know you are a subscriber. If you win, you get to choose your business card style...so be thinking about how you would like to use the business cards!
In adherence to the FTC ruling on Blogger Reviews and Sponsored Postings, I must disclose that I will be receiving 250 Die Cut Business Cards from UPrinting.com for hosting this giveaway.
The Giveaway Prize:
- 250 Die Cut Business Cards for One (1) Winner
- 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.75 x 3.5” (slim card)
- Die cutting options available: Rounded Corners, Leaf, Rounded One-Corner, Half-Circle Side, Circle
- Paper Type: 14pt Cardstock Gloss, Matte, or High Gloss; 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- Color: 4Color Front, Blank Back; 4Color Front, Black Back; 4Color Both Sides
- Limited to US residents only, ages 18 years old and above
UPrinting provides templates in the various business card cuts on their site; these templates will get you started in designing your own card in PhotoShop, Publisher, CorelDraw, and others. There is also a JPEG format that you can use in any other photo editing software.
As always, Uprinting.com will NOT put their logo on the back or anywhere else on your business cards. :)