Monday, March 29, 2010

Overheard: Does everything have a food reference?

Josiah [explaining his ideal day of meals]: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper, snack, and dessert!

There have been times he has suggested that we have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, supper, snack, and bedtime snack. It's no wonder he's growing so quickly...

~~~~~

Josiah [after I accidentally put salsa on his tortilla]: Awww...I didn't want salsa.

Me: Oh, yeah--you're not much of a salsa person.

Josiah [nodding vigorously]: I'm more of a cake person!

~~~~~

After his first math lesson involving Venn diagrams:

Me: Now, what is this called?

Josiah [shaking his head, and completely serious]: I don't know...a canoli-gram?

~~~~~

Click here to enter my giveaway for an 18x24 poster print of one of your digital prints! Hurry--this giveaway ends March 30th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Orange you glad I didn't make a food reference :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...