Sunday, February 28, 2010

The way popcorn was meant to be eaten

I'm starting to think I take too many pictures of food...especially since there are photos of lasagna and enchiladas that I haven't even shared yet...but I had to share this.

This is how popcorn was meant to be eaten.

With chocolate.


I apparently have the very best Secret Sister in the world because who thought of this? It's pure genius! This particular flavor is called Zebra and it is as close to perfection as popcorn will ever be, but Popcornopolis has many more flavors of gourmet popcorn to choose from if you don't love chocolate as much as I do.

The Zebra popcorn is long gone, and I'm working on the caramel popcorn now, which is the best caramel popcorn I've ever had. I still have the cheese popcorn left, and if it's as good as the other two flavors, it'll be fantastic.

So, thank you to my Secret Sister, for the gourmet popcorn as well as the chocolates and earrings! (I have no idea if you are one of my readers, of course, but wanted to thank you regardless!)

~~~~~

Click here to enter to win 250 FREE custom stickers or labels! This giveaway ends March 2nd at 9:00 p.m.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...