UPrinting is offering my readers a chance to win 250 FREE stickers! What could you do with 250 stickers? You can use them as address labels, stickers to promote your company or event, stickers to spread your message...so many possibilities with UPrinting's roll stickers! With UPrinting, you can create your own design or use one of their standard label templates.
- 250 Stickers for One (1) Winner
- 2" x 3.5"
- 70lb Label Matte, Front Only Printing, 4 Business Days Turnaround
- Limited to US residents 18 years old and above only.
- Winners are allowed to win only once over a six-month period.
So, what would you do with 250 stickers? Leave a comment telling me how you would use the stickers for a chance to win! (Please make sure I have your email address so I can contact you if you are chosen as the winner.)
For additional entries, you can leave additional comments for each of the following things you do:
* Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect
* Receive my blog posts by email
* Promote the giveaway by posting a link to this post on your blog
* Promote the giveaway by posting a link to this post on Facebook
* Like UPrinting on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/uprinting)
* Sign up to host your own giveaways on GiveawayBlogs (Be sure to mention "Amy at Cheeky Cocoa Beans" when you answer the question "Who told you about Giveaway Blogs?")
The giveaway ends on June 23rd at 10:00 p.m. ET, at which time I will randomly pick a winner from the comments. The winner will receive an email with a coded link from UPrinting to claim the prize.
This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting. No monetary compensation was given and I will receive stickers for hosting the giveaway. For more information about stickers, please visit http://www.uprinting.com/print-templates/labels/.
I'm a teacher and could put it in my prize box. Thanks for the contest.
I would probably put Jesus Loves Me Always and give them out to the residents who come to the nursing home meetings.
Miss you lots and that baby girl is getting so big!!
The stickers would make a great addition to my willypulunckett game
Post a Comment