Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Red

This week's You Capture theme is red...and I found

red fire hydrants, both new



and faded.




I wandered over to a neighbor's house to see her beautiful red bushes.




I love the color of the clear blue sky behind the stop sign!




We see this red wall nearly every week.




And this is Josiah's hotdog creation he came up with


Y'all, there's mac & cheese on that dog! And, yes, he ate every bite.


when we visited a new, very busy overpriced hotdog place we found.




All photos are SOOC except for cropping.

Check out other You Capture entries at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Kathleen said...

Love that STOP sign against the blue sky. And it is SO nice to see some plants with leaves on them!! :)

deb duty said...

Great red photos! That hot dog looks yummy. Love the stop sign. The sky is so blue.

tiarastantrums said...

okay - now - that is no Chicago dog!

Tara said...

These are really great...look at that hot dog...wow

Nicky said...

Love the stop sign photo. And now I want hot dogs.

Laura said...

Our fire hydrants are all yellow here so was a little odd for me to see all the hydrants!

Like the stop sign shot - nice contrast!

Unknown said...

love the different reds...the hotdog shot is so cute!

Brooke said...

You found lots of good red shots! My fav is the stop sign :D

Jen said...

Wow, that's quite a hotdog!

Tracy said...

Love all the red. My favorite is the leaves though.

Beth said...

Great shots! That is SOME hot dog! Wow!!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love the hydrant :) My husband would love to have a hot dog place like that here.

Jennifer said...

Love, love, love the stop sign! They are all fantastic though. You did a great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...