Sunday, November 15, 2009

If you are looking for an honest babysitter, I can recommend one for you...

Last week, Jason and I had a babysitter. (Whoo hoo!) When we came home from our date, we found Grace, who doesn't like to go to sleep in her own bed, asleep in the sofa cushions beside the babysitter.





The babysitter sighed and, nodding towards Grace, wistfully said, "I'm looking forward to having one of those someday."


I chuckled and told her, "You have to be careful, though, because sometimes you have to earn one like this," as I gestured towards the boys' bedrooms.


Without skipping a beat, our babysitter said, "Well, you earned her."

;)

2 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

sweet! We had a great babysitter - then she graduated college ! Darn!!

Anonymous said...

Babysitters, worth every penny ;>)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...